Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm Packing Paleo

So we are going down to RI today to go camping with Mike's family. I went to Whole Foods ( which I love) and I got a ton of fruits, and Bacon and beef jerky and all the fixings for Banana Boats... I never made them before but they look good and like the perfect snack for sitting around the campfire :) I am also bringing out trusty grill pan so I can make eggs and bacon on the campfire... This is gonna be great!!!

I feel like we are taking more than we need for this weekend trip but that's what happens when you take a pup in tow. Hopefully Ace does well in the camper and we get a decent nights sleep tonight!!! I'll post pics of my banana boats and the recipe later once I perfect it. Stay Tuned.

Do you have any questions or tips for this chick who eats paleo? Ask me anything in the comment section below :) And don't forget to subscribe to my blog!

XO,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment