Thursday, June 7, 2012

On The Go

So this week has been super busy, with work and watching our family members Paleo Pup Ripley
I have been struggling with finding a balance and staying strict on my diet. I am at a point where I allow for some little flubs now and then but I am trying to stay as strict as possible. Monday I brought my lunch, a perfectly packed salad with a good 20 slices of salami to munch on. I also brought my coffee which I guzzled on my ride in. Tues I ate at the cafeteria, I got a salad, with lots of veggies and some dressing on the side. Wednesday, I got into work early so I stopped off at Dunkin and got a Medium iced coffee... then for lunch I ordered a sandwich in  a lettuce wrap. I had an event in Boston and was offered a free Bud Light, so I had my free beer then as the night went on I decided to move onto a glass of red wine, which is Paleo in moderation. After the even I was starving and the only thing close was a Subway, so unfortunately I had a six inch sub and I loaded it up with lots of veggies, yes I ate the bread but I needed something quick to eat. In retrospect I would have rather just gone home. Today I stopped for coffee and had a lettuce wrapped sandwich for lunch. We still havent decided whats for dinner yet. I really need to organize my "food life" and once I finally figure out how to do that I'll let you know. In the mean time eat smart and have fun!

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment