Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Addicted to Running?

The Boys on the Deck, While I'm at Work
Check out Ace's butt... look at that lil Honky Tonk Badonkadonk he definately will be partaking in a run or two this week. Gotta tone that up!  
                          (P.S. the hott chick is my friend Leah and that song is one of her favs and I think of her every time I hear it. Both her and I were blessed with HTB's ourselves! Love ya Beah Butt)
 
Me at Work... Wishing I was on the Deck
So I have decided that I am addicted to the idea and the concept of running. The feeling afterwards when your huffing and puffing and you realize you just ran and therefore can justify eating ice cream or sipping a beer. I have wanted to run since yesterdays run. I have been planning out paths to run and calculating how long each run will be.

But when I know I am lacing up my sneaks and walking out the door I hear " dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun" (insert creepy music) and I am dreading that moment when I start to run. On my previous sprint workout, I went balls to the wall run like crazy leave the ipod at home kinda run. I think my longer off street sessions will require some tunes though...

I'm super pumped for tonight. I'm playing tennis tonight, a friendly game where I'll run and sprint and dive for balls and whip out my sweet serve. I miss tennis, I kinda wanna join a league.

I went to Whole Foods last night and stocked up on yummy foods like SO Delicious yogurt, which I will be enjoying as part of my afternoon snack. I am trying to keep it packed tightly away until I can't wait any longer so it fills me until after tennis and dinner time which will be much later tonight.

Looks so yummy and how cute is that spoon!
XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment