Monday, July 16, 2012

Crossfit Games and Cupcakes :)


So this weekend has been a busy one for sure. I got out of work at 12, ran home grabbed Mike and the Pup and we headed for Jersey Yay! The Crossfit Games started at Noon on the East and so Mike made his phone a hot spot and I was able to watch the games for most of the ride to Jersey which was AWESOME!!! Crossfit New England Team A my box finished 12th. Its not 1st but they did a great job and I know that they are hungry for the title again so I am SURE they are back in the gym as we speak!
 
Once we arrived in Jersey we had some dinner. Then I ran to my mom’s store Shoprite of Flanders. ( My momma is a General Store Manager for Shoprite) I grabbed some Coconut Flour, Dark Chocolate, Coconut oil, and I ran home and made some yummy cupcakes J I made Mini’s because they are so darn cute!

I forgot that I needed to pick up some honey so I substituted some Maple Syrup and Since I added the syrup I decided to melt some chocolate and make some Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate “No Butter Needed” Buttercream Frosting. 
 
 Look how B-E-A-UTIFUL these
babies look :) I really need my sister
the photagrapher (LINDSAY) to take some Artsy Fartsy pictures of my food!!! Lindz also deserves a BIG THANK YOU for being the one who PURCHASED the Rachel Ray Bag from an earlier post that I love and that I use every single day of my life! Seriously just go online right now and buy this! Rachel Ray Lunch Box and while I am making plugs, Buy from Amazon and save some money and also support my good friend SCOTT!!! He works for Amazon, well kinda, Just buy it from Amazon and make Lindsay and Scott happy! Yay everyone gets a mention Whoo Hoo...

Ok So Check out my Cupcake Recipe in my Recipe Section! Check out my suggestions for some flavors!

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment