Thursday, August 9, 2012

Beah Butt and Finch Face Reunite

Last Night after work I ran home got Mikey Poo and headed back into the Bean to meet up with Leah and her new BF. We ate at B&G Oysters. It was expensive but super yummy.

Leah is one of my bestest friends and her new man is a sweetie and very nice and funny, we talked so much and I really enjoyed myself. I love meeting with old friends it just goes to show that distance does make the heart grow fonder. I miss all my Hometown Ho-Town chicks we are Crazy all in one and I'm sure they miss me as much as I miss them! I hope....

Ok back to the food....
We Got Oysters South Bay Blonde and East Beach.
Then I splurged and went for there Lobster Roll and boy was it yummy in the tummy.
Lobsta Roll!!
I follow a strict Paleo diet most of the time, I ate clean all day but I wanted to induldge and you just gotta have at least one lobster roll a year, especially if you live in New England.

I ate all the lobster and left most of the fries and some of the roll. So I didn't do too bad for myself. My rule of thumb is if your going to cheat make it a good one, so that's what I did. I follow paleo because it helps me feel better and keep my weight under control, when I crave Guacamole, I make it and eat it with celery sticks or Plantain chips, and not the carb loaded corn chips that really just shovel the guac in anyways.

I am feeling a little better today Throat drops and Tea are my two best friends. Mikey Poo thinks I have Post Nasuel Drip...yuck but he might be right... Hopefully I can kick this sooner rather than later...

XO,
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment