Monday, August 13, 2012

Feel the Burn

Today I got home from work and I had working out on the brain I had done some hill sprints with Ace in the am so I ran downstairs put on Food Network and I got going on my work out...

Then Mary called and I got sidetracked and talked to her for a half hour. Then mikey and the pups came down looking for dinner.

Mikey started on dinner and got in a quick work out.

Tonight's dinner was pork chops and applesauce with roasted green beans and garlic.


How yummy does that look? Now I am just hanging out maxing relaxing all cool...

XO,
Ash

2 comments:

  1. Did you shoot some b-ball outside of a school too? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea... There were a couple of guys up to no good and they started causing trouble in my neighborhood...

      Delete