Friday, August 31, 2012

First Day of School Feeling

Today I have a full day of training ahead of me and I am am excited! I can't wait to be able to do more with the website and really be involved in the whole process. I feel like its the first day of school and I am ready to go!

So this is going to be short and sweet!!! Since I have the back to school thing on my brain I saw on this girls blog some sweet new lunch ideas.
Look How Stinkin Cute these are... and what a great BDAY  (hint) Gift they would make
 I ABSOLUTELY HATE tupperware and everything about it... nothing ever fits right in my Lunch Box and you can never find the right lids and then they get destroyed in the dishwasher or they stain if you put a red sauce in it... So this is amazing and definitely something I NEED in my household...

It's important with any job to make it a point to bring your lunch... If your Paleo it helps to keep you in check and you also save more money...

How is the end of your summer shaping up?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment