Monday, August 13, 2012

First Time Lawn Mover Owners

This weekend was a good one... Friday night we went and saw the new movie The Campaign and it was...

AWESOME!!!
Super funny... I was still a little under the weather and laughing sent me into coughing fits so I had to bite my tongue but it was a great movie.... Very funny!

Saturday morning I was up bright an early at 6am because I could not stop coughing... So Ace face and I went out in the living room and cuddled on the couch until Mikey Poo woke up, we had breakfast and I kinda just hung out cuz I didn't feel so great. Then we got dressed n showered and we headed out on the hunt for a brand new lawnmower since ours doesn't work anymore... Mikey spent hours and days on the thing and it never started or even came close to starting. He's Excited to try the new toy out... I hope that feeling never goes away and my lawn looks trimmed and great until its covered by snow!

Sunday I woke up feeling eh... I have been taking allergy medicine and doing a nose spray and nothing was working. I hadn't worked out since Tuesday and so I got up and got dressed and went downstairs to work out....
Don't let that face fool ya...
Sure he looks cute, but he was barking at me and sitting on me when I was doing crunches he was either sitting on me or behind me... So I got smart...
My next Dog.... FYI Belgian Malinois... :)
He loved the show and it entertained him enough to leave me alone :) Problem Solved!

I found that workout on Pinterest and I decided to give it a try, they say you should do all the movements throughout the day and not all at once but I decided to give it a try and it was pretty easy. I think I'll stick with this for two weeks along with some running and then decide from there... I might also add in some burpees here and there....


How was your weekend everyone?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment