Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Love My Kitchen

Last night dinner was awesome. I made Salmon Burgers, with sweet potato fries and a side salad and it was pretty bomb. I even had my lunch made for today and let me tell you I am going to be one happy camper come 12:00pm

Ugh can I have another one right now?
 So I got home last night took these babies out of the fridge to come to room temp. Then i cut up some bacon and cooked it off in a fry pan ( say in southern voice) and then held that off to the side. I put the yummy crispy bacon into a salad with some salami for today's lunch. I also cut up some celery and dished out some dark Chocolate Peanut Butter from Whole Foods. Its pretty much Amazing in a jar!!! You gotta try it.

The Honey Roasted is awesome too...Best part is that its fresh ground with nothing added to it, except the dark chocolate. Ugh I can't wait for lunch when I get to eat that yummy peanut butter with celery.

The Salmon Burgers were great we browned them up in some bacon grease, I know it looks burnt but its not. Thats the yummy bacon Char on it that was the best part of the dish. It gave it so much flavor. We got the burgers from the seafood department and I paid 5.99 for two of those big babies. Yep thats  a great deal and a perfectly paleo meal.
Last night I also froze a whole bundle of bananas and I am so glad I did, this morning I made the best smoothie ever! It was perfect, the only thing that I wish I had was more of it to drink. So good.

I didn't run last night I was a lil sore from Mon and Tues so after dinner I just relaxed and did some much needed laundry. I plan on going for a run tonight though and doing some more unpacking. Going to make Mike cook dinner so I can get some things done around the house before I crash at like 9pm. I'm such a loser. Anyhow, try out my smoothie recipe below!!!

Lindz the Great Shake
( she loves PB and I love her so I named this smoothie after her :)

I Frozen Bananna
2 Spoonfuls of WF Dark Choco Peanut Butter
1 Cup SO Delicious Coconut Milk
3-4 Ice Cubes

Throw it in the blender and blend until smooth you can more or less Peanut Butter. The frozen banana works best if you peel it and then place in a Ziploc Bag and freeze over night! So yummy and the Peanut Butter will help keep you happy and full Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment