Saturday, August 18, 2012

On The Road Again

So we piled in the car and headed for NC at midnight last night. Right now we are only an hour away from the NC border...

So as far as Paleo goes I plan on sticking with it as much as I can I can't eat like I used to and I don't like a lot of what I used to eat. I will mostly likely have a few drinks and some indulgences while on vaca because afterall it's vaca. I am planning on working out though...

For the car ride I packed apples, grapes, and bananas and then we will have extra for the week.... I am sticking to quality over quantity...

I'll keep you guys posted and I'll send you pics of my daily eats :)

XO,
Ash

2 comments:

  1. Where are you headed for in NC? Enjoy the vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in Ocean Isle Beach in North Carolina!!!

      Delete