Monday, August 6, 2012

PaleOMG Dinner was BOMB!!!

SO FRIGGEN GOOD...
Yep just stare at the beauty and taste the yumminess coming from this plate.

After my busy day Saturday I wanted a yummy dinner and a way to relax so I made Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf from PaleOMG.

Make this recipe... if you like Buffalo Chicken then you gotta make this!!!

I made mine in little heart shaped pans and served them with fresh steamed broccoli, sweet potato fries and a yummy sour cream dipper full of onion powder, chopped celery, a hint of ranch dressing and fresh black pepper. Sour Cream isn't paleo but I wanted a way to cool down the spicy meat loaf and that dip was yummy....

I also served dinner with a beer and a shot of Tequila :) 1800 Repasado to be exact. We did the lick, shoot, suck method and it was rather tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed dinner and my drinks.

We finished dinner and sat on the porch before going inside and crashing on the couch... There might have been a trip to friendly's for Sundaes but IDK.... ;)

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment