Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Color Run

Welp.... I gave into peer pressure and signed up for my first 5K.. I know Momma always said "Don't give into peer pressure, if your friend jumps off a bridge are you going to jump off a bridge?" No but if my friends decide to run three miles while getting color dust thrown at them I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. :)

Yep Hell has officially frozen over!

So me and my Jersey friends will meet up with my College friends and we are all going to come out looking like pieces of living art... I have a feeling I am going to be one sweaty mess of colored Art.

But once we get thrown at, and all sweaty and delicious looking we WILL make a stop at Cliffs :) The Best Ice Cream Place in the World!!!

Yep I know they will hold me too that!!!


XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment