Wednesday, August 1, 2012

To Run or Not to Run?

My Sister Wants me to run The Color Run with her in ONE MONTH!!!

Crazy Fool
Yep That Crazy one who has run in a Bagillion 5K's yep thats the real number, Bagillion and that includes TWO Warrior dash races where you willing run and swim and crawl through mud, on top of running....

Now she wants me the spectator to run right alongside her. I don't know if you know me but, I loathe running. It's my least favorite thing to do, but I am working it into my workouts.

So I ask YOU my Blogging Family Should I Run? The Color Run? In one Month?

XO,
Ash
Freaking Out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Finch face, IDK why this is even a question.
    Yes. Do it. Duh.

    fun fact: GM and I and bunch of other cool peeps are running the Manhattan Color Run on Aug 25th! C'mon, you don't want to be left out of the party! It's the happiest 5K on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beah Butt even though I hate running I'd LOVE to see you and meet GM and tackle that with you but I'll be en route home from NC with my Fam that weekend.

      But Maybe just Maybe you will see me at the NJ Color run... GM should run that too!!!!

      Delete