Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Friday!!!

aches and pains aches and pains in your body.... in your body...
Last night we celebrated Megs Birthday... Dan made her a fantastic dinner she opened presents and we even had Birthday Cup Cakes :) I made Chocolate cupcakes with a chocolate ganache like frosting I followed my Own recipe and they were good but they were definately better as mini's and note to self next time don't use paper liners...

This morning I DIDNT want to get up, I was so comfy cozy and Ace Face wanted to cuddle... He woke me up crying because he couldn't get on the bed. So I scooped him up and cuddled until 6. Hes sooo funny every morning at 530 when my alarm goes off he jumps up licks my face and wags his tail and gets all excited. kinda like "Yay its time to party and get up". But once I turn my alarm off he lays down and goes back to sleep.
I decided to stop off and get coffee this morning but it was packed. So after my 930 meeting me and a co worker made a run to Dunkin and I had my first Pumpkin Latte of the season!!!

It was super yummy!!! I have a pork butt in the slow cooker for later I CAN NOT WAIT to see how it comes out... I'll keep you posted...

XO,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment