Monday, September 24, 2012

Just another day in Paradise...

First Things First....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST "WIFEY" IN THE WORLD.... Hootie ;)

I have good looking friends... :)
Yep September Birthdays continue... and continue... Anywho so we have an Obscene amount of fresh apples and pears in the house... its kinda ridiculous...

Also Dan (Mike's Bro and one of our roommates) paid for a Paleo challenge and he is challenging me that in two weeks he will loose more LBs than me... What is he nuts... So I am going to be strict Paleo for the next two weeks and working out like a fool. Of course I am going to have to work extra hard on Fri and Sat seeing as how my 25th Birthday is Thursday and I am going into NYC with my girls....

This will be good for me... I need a kick in the butt, I got up and worked out this morning. I did some Tabata
yep at 5:30am.. Ace Face was funny he thought it was a game and kept biting my arm and running away and then back towards me.... he's so silly...

Oh yeah and he had an apple for the first time.... he loved it and ate it right outta my hand... of couse I took it away before he got the seeds or core.... Dogs can't eat the seeds or they can be deadly but the rest of the apple was ok... He's so darn cute and smart...

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment