Friday, September 21, 2012

So What Do I Eat?

I get asked this all the time and I just saw a video floating around the interwebs about what Crossfit athletes eat and it is very similar to what I eat. I still do Crossfit and Tabata WODs at home and so I need to make sure that I am fueling my body right.

:)

I eat:
Eggs
Meats ( Grass fed Beef, Chicken, Pork,)
Fish (Cod, Salmon, Hake, Shrimp)
Green Veggies ( Asparagus, Broccoli, Spinach, Broccoli Rabe)
Carrots
Cucumbers
Celery (MmM with fresh ground Nut Butters)
Zuchinni
Apples
Banannas
Peaches
Strawberries
Grapes (Red ones are my Fav)
Dark Chocolate ( on occassion)
Plaintain Chips
Bacon (Natural and Nitrate Free with NO ADDED SUGAR)
Natural Deli Meats  with Low or NO Sodium

Healthy Fats:
Avacado
Olive Oils
Cocount Milk
Butter

Check out this Video that I found that shows that I don't really "eat weird" and that in fact I eat like alot of other people out there!!! Check Out The Video


XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment