Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Funday

This was how I started my Sunday Morning. Cuddling on the couch with my favorite pup Ripley, Ace was not pleased with me. But if you know Ripley you know he is not big on cuddling, so I was pumped to have 20 minutes of cuddling and kisses with him.

Of course Ace had to jump and join the cuddle fest with Mom and Dad. He passed out like this on us durning the Pats game, yeah I know I didn't want to watch either. 

This was my breakfast... the Best Breakfast EVER! Bacon in my eggs with ketchup. Yeah I know I'm weird and put ketchup on my eggs, I must be from (PA) lol... 





Look I finally put together our Second bedroom, who wants to be the first to come over and sleep  in here? Yes I will get better curtains and that box in the corner with the lamp on it will be switched out for a real table. But look at the progress people!!! Stuff hanging on the walls and a bed made complete with my favorite stuffed animals...



XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment