Thursday, September 13, 2012

Terrible Run Down... But Yummy Meal After

So last night I went home and changed and went for a run and tried out the app that I have been hearing about from all my favorite bloggers... Run Keeper. This was my less than stellar run,
Next time remember to keep running until you finish those .3 miles....ugh makes me sooo mad   
See I was MAD
 After that I went downstairs and did core and strength training until I wanted to die. I am in desprate need of crossfit in my life so I will be doing this two week plan starting tonight. I will also blog my results on here. I know aren't you excited!!! This 2 Week Plan I found on one of my FAVORITE bloggers site, Carrots 'N' Cake. She always has the best advice!

Last night's dinner was AWESOME though... I made one steak, and one chicken breast cut into stips and seasoned with a spicy dry rub. Then I made fresh steamed brocolli and mashed sweet potatoes. OMG so yummy. I even took the left over Broccoli and Sweet Potato with me to work for lunch.
Yes I know I am missing a Protien, Some how I forgot to pack some deli meat... Whoops Maybe I'll get a Latte after Lunch.

So yep that's my lunch and Mike and I start Crossfit Bosworth tonight. Yep Crossfit in out own home! I am sure I'll be plenty sore tomorrow...

Day 1
3 rounds for time of:
10 burpees
20 squats
30 situps












No comments:

Post a Comment