Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welp....

I failed... I got home and Muscled in a delivery B-day preset for Dan
His birthday is Friday and Meggles ordered him a gift off the Interwebs and it came yesterday afternoon. He knows what it is and was shocked when he came home and didn't see it since he... Knew it had been delivered. I hid it being the good and silly roommate that I am. I am sure he will be digging it out later from my awesome hiding spot. Aka in our basement....

Anywho, my plan was, get home, change and then go for a run, and well that didn't happen. After wrestling the gift into the house. I took the pups out and they immediately started to play tug-o-war with the rope. Which was all fine and dandy until they woulnd't stop. Ace has been having issues with sharing and protectiveness and so after breaking them up and watching them like a hawk they calmed down. I decided to work with Ace and train him to relax rather then running. I know I know lame excuse, but I WILL RUN TONIGHT!!!

For dinner though I out did myself :) I made Homemade Burgers with Pulled Pork, Roasted Asparagus and Sweet Potato Fries :)
See I had some leftover Pulled Pork that I made a few days ago and I didn't want to waste any so I revived it with some yummy BBQ sauce and then topped my burger with the meaty condiment and called it dinner. It was super yummy and Mike raved over the pulled pork that he had gotten tired of eating and complaining it was dry. I made a dry rubbed pulled pork that was super easy to do in the slow cooker. A little touch of BBQ sauce, Applesauce or with a fried over easy egg the possibilities were endless with this yummy meat treat.

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment