Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Fun and Some Updates...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Yikes IDK about you guys but this week was Ruff... I think it had to do with the fact that I just got back from a trip from Jersey and it was the week before a long weekend. Yep I get Monday off just because Christopher Columbus Sailed the Ocean Blue!!!
Muahahahahaha.... Halloween is My Favorite!!! Five Below is the Best Store EVER!!!


Best Place for Holiday Decor!!!
 Today I am working a half day, and I am stopping to pick up some MORE Halloween decor. That I can pup up inside and out and also I plan on Planting my Tulip Bulbs that I bought before the ground freezes. I love Tulips! 

Anywho, I have a LONG list of things to complete this Weekend
LONG LIST:
Finish Decorating for Halloween
Plant Tulip Bulbs
Clean House
Do Laundry and Get out Fall Clothes
Pack away Summer Clothes
Finish Editing Project
Start Ashlee's Blanket 
Make Chili

Think I can finish it all, while spending time with Ace Face and Mikey Doodles?

XO, 
Ashley 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment