Thursday, October 25, 2012

So Much To Do

So I started the 4 week Plank Challenge from Carrots N Cake and my start time was an AWFUL 55seconds... Womp... That is totally sad but hey I have to start somewhere right? So I was feeling off last night and so I didn't do the plank workout but I plan on doing that workout tonight along with my LONG List of things that need to get done like...
Laundry
Sweeping
Mopping
Cook Dinner
Shop for Mikes Costume
Shop for Ace's Costume
Sew Costumes
Plank Workout
and I am sure that I am forgetting some things here... humpf.

My Sweet Boy
Hey... You Got Food...
Food For Thought:

This was Dinner on Tuesday Night... Yum Steak
Monday Night was a wash because Mike had a dinner date with his work peoples... and so I grabbed some food from Whole Foods and it was OK... I was kinda bummed. Then I had this lovely dish on Tuesday. 

Last night I made Paleo Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf and some sweet potato fries...


1 comment:

  1. How is Ace doing with his other furry roomate? Are they getting along better?! You haven't updated on that in a few days, just curious :)

    ReplyDelete