Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sunday Funday and Football Fun!!!

A Cup full of DELICIOSNESS!!!


Sunday Funday was EXACTLY what today was. I slept in till the great time of 8:20am... Yep for a momma to a pup, that is sleeping in. The house was chilly and the we could see Ripley's breathe. We as a household decided to make Pumpkin Pancakes... They didn't come out that great so no recipe yet, but I am determined to make this work. So be on the look out.

After breakfast we watched Felix Baumgartner break the world record for skydiving and it was SUPER nerve racking.

After that we headed to Gillette so I could get a new jersey in the correct size. Gronk Smash!! Then we went to Red Robin and we indulged in an Octoberfest Milkshake and an Octoberfest Burger. You can tell that we LOVE October!!!

We then with full bellies went and shopped our butts off, I got some new earrings and a new sweater. Mike got some new jeans and it was what we needed. Then I came home and we all hung out and I make some yummy Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies...


These cookies are sooooooo good they don't taste Paleo... Must make more cookies....Check out their Recipe in my recipe Section.

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment