Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Back

 After that wonderful Welcome Back Kotter intro and random Quote...

"Mr Kottter, Mr. Kotttter" Its time for a recap!

It's been a few days since my last post and that's because life has gotten in the way... My birthday was awesome and I am one spoiled chick.

Friday I worked a half day and then I loaded up the boys and we headed to the Dirty Jerz... Friday night we had a family dinner and it was GREAT I miss everyone Sooo much! Ace Face was a little bugger but for the most part he was a good boy.



Early to bed and early to rise... Saturday we hung out and got ready for our big night out... We went to Lucky Chengs a Drag Bar in NYC and it was interesting for sure....

Then we went to a cool bar.. The 13th step... Around 12:30 it got really crowded and it was time to go!!! Sunday was a recovery day and more family time...

I love going home but it can be super tiring... Last night I had some Paleo Pizza and started to decorate for Halloween :) I will show you more pictures once I finish!!!

I love the Fall!!!

How is everyone?

Whats your favorite Season?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment