Saturday, November 10, 2012

Best Day of the Week

It's Saturday and of course that means that it is TWIRLING PRACTICE DAY! I love Saturdays, they are the best I get to twirl and I love my new team. We learned even more of our routines and planned out practices for the next few weeks and it was so much fun.

I have learned a whole bunch of things since coming out of retirement and here is my list....
1. I am old and spinning is difficult, since now I get dizzy.
2. My hips hurt after a day of twirling.
3. I can't bend as far anymore.
4. WOW I am rusty.
5. You can teach an old dog New tricks. (Monster Rolls)
6. It's hard on the memory ( What comes next... ohh yeah)
7. There are different styles (NJ vs Ma)
-And I wouldn't trade it in the world, I love twirling and I will keep going for as long as I can.

I am so happy that for right now I am able to get back out there and twirl. I really love being Paleo but I can't stick to the work outs. I get bored and hate doing the same kinds of workouts. I love that with twirling I  can get up and twirl and run through routines and work up a sweat. I also have back in the back of my head that I have to wear a leotard and that makes me want to pass up the donut.

Tonight Mike and I are going to have a date night. I am going to make a big pot of Chili and watch the new movie the Amazing Spiderman!

What is your Idea of the Best Day of the Week?
What is your favorite date night activity?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment