Saturday, November 3, 2012

Coming out of Retirement!

So it's Official... I have decided to come out of retirement and dust off my Baton shoes and yep... As an adult who just turned 25 I am now a twirler again!!! I really wanted to get back into the sport. I was looking to be a coach and I found an awesome team that lets Seniors still twirl and compete... Elite Twirlers. They are the absolute best and I am so excited. I had my first practice with them on Saturday and I learned TWO things...


1. My coach and team are awesome and I can't wait to get to know them even more.
And
2. Wow I am so rusty on EVERYTHING... Man I can't remember the last time I did an illusion. Holy Guacamole....

I had so much fun, and just like when I was a kid I ran right home and tried on my costumes and modeled them for my boyfriend and house mates. They loved them, and I forgot how strange twirling costumes are cut.

I definately need to practice and I will most def be practicing tomorrow at the Martins house... They have a flat driveway and I don't. I font even have a flat road. Stay tuned for more updates on twirling

XO,
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment