Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Cone of Shame...


Ace cut his foot right by his pad on Sunday on a run with Dan and Meg and so he was in pain on Wednesday and acting strange... I talked to my friend who has worked with a vet for years and she recommended that I bring him in since he was acting strange. Well the doc said that he had an infection in his foot and ordered him a good cleaning, some antibiotics, and "the cone of shame" Tell me you have seen the movie UP
So Ace was funny he didn't really know what to do with the cone so he pretty much stayed put. He hates that thing and so I try not to put it on him unless he really won't stop licking his foot. Its looking much better Today ( Wednesday) so I am hoping he will be back to himself soon.

XO,
Ash

1 comment:

  1. Aww sweet boy! I hate when they have to wear those. Hopefully he heals quickly :)

    ReplyDelete