Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Dinner and a Surprise

I love those J-I-N-G-L-E Bells, Have a Holly Jolly Christmas... Note to self when prepping for a Christmas party.... hold off on the Christmas music until guests arrive. I must have heard every Christmas carol just about 20 times each!

Two Tables.... :) Crazy Crowd

I made my own Centerpiece with just a cheap bouquet and my own  vase
It's all about Ambiance :) Candles Everywhere 
My table setting. I used the gift tags as name cards
Our Living Room Ready for a Party

Dinner was awesome of course.. We had enough food to feed a small army. I challenged my guests to leave hungry. Dinner started off with a special surprise as Dan and Meg announced their engagement. 
So Happy For Them!!

It was a great party and a fun surprise! Definitely a Christmas Eve to remember. Now it's time for this Paleo chick to really be successful and look even better for all the up coming weddings. 

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment