Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Time is Here

Hey all... So Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat... Time to put a penny in the old mans hat, if you haven't got a penny then a Hay penny will do, if you haven't got a hay penny the God Bless You!!!

Name that Christmas movie Quote...

I am all about Christmas movies these days. There is nothing more perfect than sitting in front of the tree and watching Christmas movies and wrapping gifts.

"I''m sorry I ruined your lives, and sorry for jamming 11 chocolate chip cookies in the VCR"

Do you remember VCR's.... I used to watch movies all the time and there are still a few VHS that probably would not play today because I have watched them so many times.

My food front has been pretty boring lately and that is because I have been so busy with Christmas to think about food.

I did make a cinnamon Bun Muffin this weekend....
I topped them with Cream Cheese Frosting and some Cinnamon. I am trying to create a Paleo version of Cinnamon Buns because I always make cinnamon buns on Christmas. I want to tweak the recipe a bit but I love my version of the cream cheese frosting! So yummy so stay tuned kiddos...


How is Paleo going for you? Any 2012 weight loss resolution success stories?  Let me know and I will feature you in a post!

XO,
Ash

I am off to be Santa's helper and wrap some gifts. I hope your being good!

No comments:

Post a Comment