Monday, December 3, 2012

GBOT

Most people after the holidays or around the holidays worry about "GBOT" or "Getting Back on Track".

For me ever since I became Paleo I have been very good at avoiding most foods and thus remaining on track. However I have fallen off the wagon lately and I think it's because I have been so tired and not in to mood to do what I need and get in the kitchen. I haven't had time to look up new recipes and I have fallen in a dinner slump, but I have found my fire again. Getting ready for Christmas I have been thinking about what to make for Christmas Eve Dinner and I am so excited to host this year and cook and lets face it I am big fan of planning and hosting parties...




So I am excited to get back into the kitchen and try out new recipes and find new favorite ones! Do you also find yourself feeling like giving in when it comes to diet and exercise around this time of year? Kind of like a hopeless cause, and I will start fresh in a month. Keep off the pounds now so you have less to work off, and make sure you make smart decisions everyday! 

XO, 
Ash

-Are you sticking on track?
-What are your exercise tips and tricks for the Winter time?

No comments:

Post a Comment