Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Parties

Tis the season to be Jolly!

This is the season where holiday parties are happening almost every weekend and so meal plans can be tough. Tonight we have a party for Mike's company at his bosses house. I was up early to take care of some things around the house and then it was off to Twirling...


Wanna know something cool... We have a brandy new studio and I CAN NOT WAIT to TWIRL IN IT :)

I had practice from 12 to 2 and then I had to come home and get ready for Mike's Holiday party. 



Don't we look so Pretty!! 

So I knew that the food might not be Paleo and it is rude to go to a dinner party and stuff your face when your trying to meet new people. So on my way home I stopped and grabbed a salad and made sure to eat before I left. 

Then once at the party I snacked on some yummy Shrimp (Paleo), Lollipop Lamb Chops (Paleo)... Then for dinner I stuck to the Braised Short Ribs and Seafood Cassarole which had Salmon and shrimp and crab. 

I kept my cocktails to a minimum and had water in between each drink to keep me hydrated. 

Dessert was not Paleo but it was delicious and after all I was at a party so I indulged just a little. 
XO, 
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment