Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Comes Once A Year...

....Now it's Here, Now it's Here, Bringing Lots of Joy and Cheer Fa-La-La-La-La....

That little song is from a Christmas Cartoon that I loved as a kid and it always brings me back. I love the OLD Christmas movies...


IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING!!

Santa Came!!!

Many people who host a Christmas eve Party sleep in and open Christmas Presents later in the morning. It looks like Mike and I were up on Christmas to open our own gifts, but we exchanged on Christmas Eve morning and then woke up at 5 am on Christmas and I drove us to Jersey. It was a tough ride but we made it in a quick 3.5 hours and there was no one on the road. We opened presents and prepared food, and passed out on the couch and ate and drank and passed out on the couch and opened presents and drank and passed out on the couch.

It was one of my favorite Christmas's to date!!

After Christmas I decided to unplug and spend some quality time with my Family. So I will see you all in the New Year!! 

XO, 
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment