Thursday, January 10, 2013

Easiest Breakfast Ever

So I tried the new iHeart radio alarm setting and needless to say it didn't work. My sleepy puppy didn't wake me up until 6:45am... and I am usually up and in the shower by 5:30am. I didn't have nearly enough time to do my normal routine...
Major Fail...
So instead I created one of the easiest breakfasts and super yummy too... I was hungry as I walked out the door, undercaffinated and so I grabbed my almost empty jar of Teddie Peanut Butter and a Banana and my packed lunch and headed out the door. When I got to work, I bought my coworker a coffee and the chowed down on my breakfast of banana and peanut butter....
I know Lindz would be proud

Best PB EVER!!!
So this Chick at CNC got me hooked on this peanut butter... Its creamy and chunky and its made with all natural products and has practically ZERO sugar. It's great for anyone looking to switch to a better PB.

I licked the jar clean... I was sad ace wasn't here to help me clean out the jar but it was scraped pretty clean..

Best idea ever... If your ever in the mood for a snack before bed, reach for this over a bowl of ice cream or a piece of cake, much more nutritious and much less heavy on the belly before bed... Goes great with a cup of Tea.

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment