Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Every Storm Runs Out Of Rain...

This is exactly how I am feeling today...

But I am trying to simply push through... Normally when I get frustrated at work or in my life I start to analyze every aspect of my life. I decided that I was going to change that, and while today seems to be the test, I plan on getting through. Besides I have LOTS TO DO TODAY...

Today is my first lesson with my Fabulous Duet partner... Yep I am excited that one of my new team mates wants to do a duet with me! I can't wait to get started!

Plus I have some dinner plans with some of my friends. I am a little bummed that I have no TRX in the plans tonight, since I am loving the TRX. I feel like I am getting jacked already.

Last Nights WOD:

2 Sets (of 10) TRX Chest Press
2 Sets ( of 10) Bicep Curls
2 Sets (of 10) Hip Abductors
2 Sets (of 10) Hamstring Curls
3 Sets (of 10) Squat Presses
It was a killer workout and took me about 30 or 40 minutes. I did a few more of each movement because I was learning the movements, but I only counted 2 or 3 sets of each. I always do a few when I learn a new movement to test it out and work on my form. One thing I liked about Crossfit was that we always worked on our form before before we jumped into a WOD so I am trying to get back into that habit as well.

Workouts for the Week:
Sunday: OFF
Monday: TRX
Tuesday: Twirling
Wednesday: TRX
Thursday: Core Work and Stretching
Friday: TRX
Sat: Twirling 

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment