Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Food Eats




Paleo Pancake w/ Teddie Peanut Butter

Bananas and Peanut Butter

Ace Trying to eat Dad's Food.... We need to work on manners... And Mike being Authoritative

Paleo Pizza w/ a Sweet Potato Crust 

So I have been lacking in posting my Paleo eats lately and that is because Life has just gotten in the way. I have so many things to tell you and yet at the end of the day the thought of firing up the laptop is just an unthinkable task. But I have been cooking and eating Paleo. I have tried to eat what I want in moderation and yet that doesn't work. I feel like I am loosing muscle mass and therefore I want to keep eating Paleo and UP my workouts.

Twirling is in the beginning stages of Competition, and so I am excited and anxious all at the same time. I hope I remember it all and I just want to do well... This has been in my mind since I got back in the swing of things. Taking it one day at a time... I will have more on twirling so stay tuned...

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment