Friday, January 25, 2013

Fun Fridays

Alot of Blogs that I read do whats called "A List of Things" or Favorites. So I decided that I would do some of my favorites and things that are really on my mind or that I am into on Fridays. Good change of Pace.

1. They warm my heart. I love my buggaboo ( Ace the dog ) but he loves his daddy so much and seeing them together is the BEST THING EVER!!!

2. Best Breakfast ever.... Minimal cooking and cleanup and its super easy, super awesome looking, and its Deviled Eggs and Bacon.. Yum and Yum

3. I am totally obsessed with Teddie Peanut Butter and Banana's and eating the last spoonful straight out of the jar makes me feel AWESOME...

4. There is no better feeling than cooking a meal for the first time and just wanting to jump up and down because it tastes so amazing...

5. I have RED Highlights and they are fading because they are semi permanent and I want them back :(

6. Twirling makes me happy and it makes me feel like a kid again, except when my hips and knees hurt the next day.

7. Probably should be a party planner, since I love hosting and planning parties.


8. I want to buy this and do it for Ace's First Birthday!!!

9. I really want to read Most Talkative by Andy Cohen... Any one read it ? Was it good?

10. I am very heart broken that they are getting a divorce... Can we FORCE them to stick it out... Divorce is to easy to come by these days...

XO,
Ash

What are some things on your mind today? Got a comment about any of the above?




No comments:

Post a Comment