Monday, January 28, 2013

Meatza and TRX

So I am determined to get this body in shape and I feel so much better when I workout regularly. I DO MISS Crossfit, because it was an hour of hard work and pushing me beyond my limit but I just can't afford it. So instead I have  been getting into TRX I downloaded an app on my phone and I do a variety of movements.

This is what the movements look like and  you are supposed to do each movement for 3 rounds. 

You can choose to work on Mobilty, Core, Upper and Lower Body.  I like to mix and match to get a full body workout.

Mobility is great to make sure that your body is moving the way it should. 
So I am trying my hardest to do a full body workout 4 to 5 days a week. I also consider Twirling a full body workout.

Food For Thought
Tonight for dinner we had Meatza, Ground beef seasoned with a Taco flavors, and cooked like a pizza crust and then topped with salsa and cooked. Then I topped that with lettuce and some sour cream and served it with a side of steamed broccoli. Dinner was quick and easy and satisfying.

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment