Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Cook Books and a New Year

Santa was very good to me and got me all the cook books that I have been drooling over,
These three gems are going to get me to eat SMART and eat good healthy clean foods so that I feel great all the time. I have already drooled on some of the pages and I can't wait to share some of the recipes with you.

Tonight I decided to make Sarah Fragasos's Best Chicken Wings Ever!!!

These were good, but Sarah recommended that we marinate these babies for 1 to 2 hours and I didn't have much time so we only let these babies marinate for 30 to 40 minutes. Next time to plan on making these ahead of time when they have a chance to sit and marinate for a long time! I will report back!

XO,
Ash

Making a new recipe from Carrots N Cake Tomorrow morning I will report back tomorrow ... So stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment