Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quiet Day At The Office

So today there is like no one in the office because many people are out of town at our corporate offices and so I am very lonely today... BUT I am excited that I get to travel tomorrow to our corporate offices and I get to meet a ton of new people tomorrow!!


Last Night Recap

Yesterday was a "RUFF" day to say the least with work and some things going on in my personal life, (which is kind of a Train wreck right now) I was looking forward to just crawling into bed. I had a twirling lesson scheduled and I got into work bright and early so I left at 4 and ran down to my twirling lesson and it was the best thing EVER. I was De-stressed just by walking in the door and the hour just flew by. I had so much fun and I am so happy that I have decided to join a twirling team. While I still feel out of shape I am feeling better and better every day.

I met a bunch of friends for dinner... One of my friends had a BIG surprise and so we all went to the British Beer Co.
My friend PTC had the Big news and Guess What kiddos....

HE GOT THE FULL TIME JOB OFFER!!! PTC and I were the lucky ones following graduation that were tasked with the burden of going from PT job to PT job, into Temp job to another Temp job and FINALLY he was hired on FULL TIME!!! He is so happy and excited and so we celebrated him last night!!!

WOD:

60 Minutes of consistent twirling and full body stretching.

I love when you get a full body workout and it is all just FUN... I have been thinking about taking a yoga class since I would like to work on my flexibility. Thoughts anyone? Should I buy a yoga DVD and just do it at home? Or buy a class session with a real teacher?

XO,
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment