Friday, January 11, 2013

Tis the season to take down the Christmas Tree...

 Fa La la la... La la? La? La?

Yep I am that person, the one who still turns on the Christmas tree  after Christmas and the one who still has her house looking oh so Festive even though St. Nick has long been gone. The truth is I haven't had a chance to really spend the time and un-decorate. The thought of taking down all my decorations sounds like so much work, and after a long day of work, its the last thing I want to do.

Plus I am feeling like once I take it down it's going to feel so empty and cold rather than cozy and warm like Christmas makes everything.

Regardless I am taking down my tree tonight. I am having a, Watch-me-and-entertain-me-and eat-dinner-and-make-sure-I-am-home-to-take-down-decorations party. I know sounds so thrilling to be my friend doesn't it...

This Weekend I have my VERY FIRST EVER Dress Rehersal before a competition... I never did those with my other team but I am excited because I will get a chance to twirl with my costume on and see how it all works... Plus I'll get to know if I have everything I need and a whole week before competiton. Ill report back how I do... I'm a lil Nervous...




On a side note...
I WANT HIM!!!

A brown and black pitbull like him WILL BE my next dog!!! The next Paleo Pup in this house...
Right Mike?


XO,
Ash

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment