Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ace's First Birthday!!!

Friday night was Ace's birthday and so he had a party to celebrate!!! I had a few friends over for dinner and Ace and Ripley played all night long! I made ace a birthday cake of course and he loved it!! It was super easy to make...

Grain Free Pup Cake!

Ingredients
1 egg
1 ripened Banana
1 apple diced and mashed
3 tablespoons of peanut butter

Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir to Combine! Then grease a cake pan of your choice I used my little heart shaped. Pans. Add the mixture to the pan and bake for 20 mins or until a tooth pick comes out clean!

Frosting
Add 3 or 4 tablespoons of peanut butter to a bowl and melt in the microwave. Then add a teaspoon of arrowroot powder and mix.

Then just frost the cake and decorate the best way to make your Paleo pup drool!!!

All the ingredients in this cake are edible for humans, I wanted to try the cake but ace inhaled it and didn't ask if I wanted to taste... I guess he really liked it!!!

XO,
Ash











No comments:

Post a Comment