Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cuddle Time Is the Best Time of Day

Every day like clockwork this lil guy hears my phone ring, my Sugarland alarm and he either hops on the bed from his bed of wags his lil butt up toward the top of the bed to give me morning kisses. I say kisses rather than a kiss because he pretty mush smothers me with love. Yep he wants to make sure I am awake.

This week he has been slacking he comes up and says good morning and then cuddles up in between Mike and I and so we have yet to make the 5:30am wake up time.. Oh well better luck tomorrow.

Lent is here and I don't want to give anything up. So I have decided to make a few changes, I need to consistently work out 4 to 5 times a week, and I need to eat clean Mon -Fri no exceptions. So I am charging myself to this until Easter. After all I need to just be more consistent in eating anyways I feel so much better when I do.

XO,
Ash

- Are you giving up anything for Lent?

No comments:

Post a Comment