Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How I Follow a Blog


How I Pick a Blog to Follow
 So There are a few blogs that I check several times a day, and everyday. Carrots N Cake, GmRuns, PBfingers, and Change of Pace just to name a few. Check out my blog roll for more of a few recommendations.

When I pick a blog there are a few things I do, Check the About Me Section to see what there story is, I like when I can relate to the weight struggles. I like to connect to the blogger and I typically go back to the ones that I can see myself being friends with.

I also look for bloggers that LOVE animals or that have dogs

I love my Ace Face and Riperdoodle and so I love when a blog talks about there dogs too because I always have Ace on my blog.

I love to catch up on my favorite bloggers and I tend to check them several times a day.

The Last thing that draws me to Blogs are RECIPES I am always looking for new recipes and there is always amazing Paleo recipes online. That is one way I am lead to a ton of blogs, and then the other factors help make up my mind whether I will continue to go back.

-What are your thoughts about YouEatWeird?
-What do you want to see more or  less of?

I really want your feedback and am interested to see who out there in internet land is reading my crazy thoughts and rants... besides my mom and occasionally Mike.

XO,
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment