Monday, February 11, 2013

I Sweat Pink

Look what beat the snow storm and got delivered the other day!
I am OFFICIALLY a SWEAT PINK AMBASSADOR!!! So what does that mean? It means that I am an official member of the sweat pink community where other women come for advice on how to workout and eat right and go to each other for support and advice! I am super excited to be apart of this and I am looking forward to writing and reading what the other sweat pink ambassadors have to say!

I am really dedicating my time to working out. I want to make sure that I get to a level of fitness and health that I have always wanted to get to. I also have a ton of weddings to go to and I want to look and feel amazing. I mean I only have one life, I should  enjoy it right?

Concerned... The Broom is out and in use...
The enemy
For some reason Ace HATES the broom, Mike was sweeping and he tweaked out for a good 30 mins, he was barking and twitching and freaking out, so we tried to desensitize him by giving him treats off the broom. It kind of worked.

Yesterday we spent all day cleaning and doing laundry. I needed to just re-organize and "spring clean" I feel so much better when the house is cleaned and de-cluttered. I kind of need a weekend from my weekend. It was nice to be home but I spent so much time at home being busy.

How was your weekend? We got 32 inches of snow... How much did you get?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment