Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Paleo Pizza and Ace's Sister

So can I just say that I LOVE blogging and I love when I find new blogs to follow.
Blogger of Spite or Flight 
Ironically her name is Ashley ( check) and she married a man named Mike who works in computers (almost and Check) and she has super cute puppies (check, check)

I was looking for a new recipe for Paleo Pizza and I stumbled upon hers. I made it for dinner tonight and it was AMAZE-BALLS....

The crust was firm and crunchy and held up when you picked it up. It also had a sweeter and more flavorful taste. More than the common Cauliflower crust. I topped our pizza with Sausage and pepperoni and of course Cheese... I know I know cheese isn't Paleo, but I eat how my body feels and I felt like having a little cheese.

WOD:
Tonight I took it easy. I spent my time when I got home to work with Ace and do some training. After dinner I did some ring holds, Pushups, crunches, and then foam rolled. My back has been super tight lately.

I am looking forward to some nice weather to get in a few easy runs and long walks with Ace. Poor puppy only gets to run around in the back yard.

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment