Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snowed In

So yesterday we got a little snow. If you were watching the news I am sure you heard about the huge storm Nemo. Yesterday I worked from home and I actually got a ton of stuff done.

I also ran out and got a few movies to watch. I made a big pot of chili and we just waited for the incredible amount of snow to fall.

When we woke up this morning we woke up to lots and lots of snow. It was like getting up on Christmas morning.

Ok let's back track to yesterday's WOD
WOD
Amrap 15

15 squat rows
10 tricep dips
15 push-ups
10 side bends
15 abmat sit-ups

I did 3 full rounds and then 15 squat rows, 10 tricep dips, and 5 push ups.
It was a rough work out but a good one this morning I went out and helped mike shovel and so that was my work out today and man am I sore.

Ok now for the pics... See how snowy it is here in Mass









No comments:

Post a Comment