Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Whatever Life Throws At You!"

I watched this movie last night... It was a date night with myself. I came home made dinner (Spaghetti Squash, with Sausage and Rao's Sauce.)

Mike had to work late, "Whatever life throws at you" and so I had to rent a movie with Justin Timberlake in it. It was a laid back night. I also got a chance to catch up with my roomies and cuddle with the pups.

Spaghetti Squash and red sauce is a yummy dinner but I was hungry a little while later so I had some sliced Bananna and some Teddie Peanut Butter. It hit the spot. The Movie finished around 10:30 and so I hit the hay. It was a nice and quiet night.

Yesterday was a rest day from the workout stand point and that was so nice. I wanted to make myself foam roll and stretch but that didn't happen. It was a gloomy dark day so going home and cuddling on the couch was more appealing. My back still hurts today so we will see what tonight's workout looks like. 

How's your week going?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment