Friday, March 15, 2013

Delayed Soreness

Have you ever worked out and right afterwards you thought to yourself, "Oh Man I'm Going to be Sore tomorrow" and then the next day comes and you feel fit as a fiddle and the next day your feeling completely wrecked. Yep that is how I have been feeling today. I did a ton of squats the other night and my legs are SUPER SORE.

They feel my pain...
Tonight I have a ton of things to do, bake a cake for Mikey, do some bridal Shower stuff, do some chores, cook dinner, and I want to go over my duet before practice tomorrow. So I probably won't do much working out tonight. I am thinking of throwing on some tunes and getting busy and maybe I'll throw in some shoulder holds and maybe a few burpees. Mike bought ice cream last night so maybe I can challenge him to a 5 burpee shoot out, see who can do 5 burpees faster. He has been indulging his sweet tooth alot lately.

Last Nights Dinner:

Palomg Mexican Burgers 
I wanted to make something I haven't had in a while and I wanted to use what I had, I only need some fresh avocado's from the store. Mike doesn't remember me making these before and I couldn't find it on the blog so I made sure to post it...


The sauce is yummy and has the kind of taste like a cheese sauce and I love it. I think come the summer time I might have to make this for the week in big batches and save it for the week. its a great sauce and I love the fact that its so simple and easy to make.

-PaleOMG's "Cheese Sauce"
-Jar of Roasted Red Peppers
-2 Ripe avocados
-1/2 lemon
-Garlic Powder
-Onion Powder
-Salt and Pepper

Just combine all in a food processor and combine until its smooth and creamy and then "put that Sh*t on everything"

I also cooked my mexican burgers in bacon fat and then have bacon on top of my cheese sauce. Alongside some yummy broccoli with Kerrygold butter mixed in.

Perfect Dinner simple and easy and Mike did the dishes while I added more and more Irish flare to the house :)

You can never have TOO MANY Shamrocks :)

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment