Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kiss Me I'm Irish

So it's March and Mike already has his eye on a large corned beef at whole foods. He can't wait for St. Paddy's Day and the Corned Beef and Cabbage!

I was thinking about my style of cooking and I am proud that I love to try a ton of different kinds of foods. One thing most people know about me is that I love my culture and I love that I am Irish!

Since going Paleo I have changed my shopping habits too. I buy organic when I can and grass fed beef when I can. I thought this was silly, but hey you are what you eat and I want to be awesome so I want to eat awesome food.

I recently discovered KerryGold Butter
 If you have never had it, you should try it! It is the BEST BUTTER EVER! It's grass fed butter which means the happy cows that graze on the lovely green feilds of Ireland eat just that... Grass and not Genetically Modified Soy Corn that the BIG FARM companies like to sell :)

Happy Cows make good Butter!

I also LOVE that Kerry Gold is from Ireland. I love that I can celebrate and cook good foods with awesome ingredients from Ireland. Like I said before I love my Irish heritage and I am proud of it not on just March 17th but everyday. My two favorite pieces of jewlery are from Mike my Tiffanys Shamrock Necklace... and My Claddagh Ring which he bought directly from IRELAND :)

XO, 
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment