Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Open Gym

Such a beautiful Sight... My twirling Studio...

Today is one of those days when I get in early Zone in and get my work done and sneak out to go to open gym. My studio is the exact opposite direction of my house but its MAJOR STRESS RELIEVER. I get to just twirl and laugh and have fun with my teammates and coach and its the best part of my week.

Tonight I don't have a lesson or any team practices so I will meet up with my duet partner and go through our duet until we remember it. I am also going to work on a ton of new tricks and try and up my game.

Like Monster Rolls 
I love open gym because I can escape work early, and twirl while everyone else sits in rush hour traffic and then I get to go home when traffic is all done.

Last Nights WOD:
1.5 Mile walk with Mike and Ace
With a Hill Sprint at the End.

( I tweaked my knee this weekend at twirling so an easy walk after work and a small run was just what I wanted.)

Tonight I am going to Twirl till I Drop :)

What is your favorite part of the week?

XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment