Friday, March 8, 2013

Snow Storm Saturn

So all week we have been hearing that we were getting snow but the levels of snow ranged from 0 to 24 inches... Good Job weather people... You really gave us a good idea of what to expect.

Anywho, My job has a website that lets us know if the office will be open or not. So I woke up and looked at my phone and no such luck this girl had work... So I hopped in the shower and did my makeup and hair and had my coffee. As I was on my way to the bedroom to get changed I got the bright idea to see what it looked like out side, so I could decide whether I wanted to clean off my car before or after I was dressed and ready and that's when I saw this...

Where's The Road???
Luckily I am able to make a judgement when it comes to the weather and so I decided that while the 'burbs might be a bit more snowy than Boston I decided staying home might be a better option. After all, the day before I slipped on barely any snow, and I couldn't even see the road.

So I set up shop and got to work. Had I left for work at 7:30 like I normally do I would have arrived at 10am, no joke maybe 10:30 and most people who did make the trek in left by 10am. So I made the right choice and I had some awesome company and co-workers for the day.
"Aren't you done with that CMS spot yet? I could have done it faster"
"I hides from you... Don't Look at me..."
"Are you sure you want to Add that to Shop? Really? "
This was early in the day... over 17 inches... Holy  Guacamole...
WOD: Shoveling the Sidewalk and the Remnants of the driveway for Time... GO!
This took Mike and I just under an hour! 
Go Team!

These snow storms are helping me get some nice and strong and toned muscles. Squats, abs braced, over head snow throwing... I earned some wine tonight!

Welp That's a wrap! Have fun kids I am off to enjoy the Night with Mike and Meg!
XO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment